A New Look for a New Year
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you’ve noticed.
With 2023 upon us — our 10th year as a business — we’re thrilled to reveal FloQast’s new brand identity! Over the last several months, we’ve been working diligently to cultivate a look and feel for the organization that accurately represented who we are and what we want to achieve, and we feel strongly that this new website is one example of that.
But as much as this new brand strategy embodies the future of FloQast, — confidence, boldness, and precision — it’s also a representation of the strong work FloQasters have done to get the company to this point: Something we used as a guiding light in our new brand identity. As a result, the new FloQast.com features actual FloQasters heavily — not stock images of people wearing suits, seemingly having more fun than is actually possible.
As our CMO Ed Brice says, “FloQast’s brand aspiration is, and always has been, to elevate accounting. Our new brand strategy and identity aims to represent this spirit across all engagement channels – inspiring accountants to realize their full and true potential, be seen as the operational heartbeat of the enterprise, and attract new generations to the accounting profession.”
It’s been a wild few months, and I’m confident in saying that this brand strategy carries FloQast’s 2022 momentum into the new year. Looking back at what we achieved in the last year or so, I couldn’t be more proud of what this team achieved, especially considering what happened in 2022 on a macro level.
Last year, FloQast hired its 500th employee — and hosted the team in Beverly Hills for FloQast Go – our first company-wide event since 2019. But just as excited we are about the employee growth we’ve experienced over the last few years, the fact that we were able to scale our company culture to still provide an awesome work environment for a widely-dispersed team is an incredible achievement. In 2022, FloQast received several best workplace awards, including:
- Built In’s Best Place to Work list for the fifth year in a row
- Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” list for the sixth year in a row
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2022 list
- Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Finance Companies of 2022” annual list
Additionally, 2022 saw FloQast sign its 2,000th customer while continuing to introduce new modules to the platform, as well as several key improvements. Last year, we released:
- A new Reconciling Items feature and an enhanced version of its Reconciliation Management Solution that combine with FloQast’s Tracking, AutoRec Matching, and Amortization to manage the account reconciliation process, from strategy and execution to audit readiness
- FloQademy, an online portal that delivers digital learning to meet accountants wherever they work
- Ops Best Practice Checklists, a ready-to-go blueprint for Finance and Accounting teams that have automated the Financial Close but seek even greater velocity and accuracy to deliver financial information and audit readiness
As a CEO, it’s up to me to look forward, but as an accountant at heart, I can’t help but look back at the last 12+ months and be proud of what this team has accomplished. 2023 is going to be a big year: We have a lot of exciting news in the works and can’t wait to share. Until then, I wish you smooth sailing in busy season and audits.