Have you seen that Excel jockey strutting around the office showing off his or her fancy VLOOKUPs?
If so, you know the power of what Excel can do and the hours of time it can save everyday.
We’re bringing back “Chief Excel Officer” Jim Cline for a 90-minute session as he shares and demonstrates live via a screenshare need-to-know Excel Tips and Tricks that save accounting professionals hours each day.
Join this session to learn how to:
- Recognize the proper use of TEXT functions to manipulate text without manual editing, including LEFT(), MID(), FIND(), TRIM(), and PROPER()
- Recognize the proper use of LOGICAL and LOOKUP functions, including IF(), IFERROR(), VLOOKUP(), LOOKUP(), and SUMIF()
- Identify the steps to nest formulas and functions within formulas
- Find the Excel Options dialog box to display the DEVELOPER tab
- Become more efficient and effective with Excel to improve at your job