Sales Enablement Specialist
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We have a proven sales process and methodology and provide outstanding training, support and sales tools
- We have recently made significant investments to implement a world-class set of sales and marketing productivity tools (SFDC, Outreach, Gong.io
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
The Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible for equipping the customer-facing teams with the knowledge, tools, content, resources and proper instruction on the use of the same, to be efficient and effective. Success in this role will result in a better prepared BDR and AE community, faster time to productivity, increase in close rates, increase in competitive win rate, and higher revenue per headcount. This individual will network with appropriate associates from other departments including Marketing, Product, Sales Ops and Customer Success to ensure a constant feedback loop that provides information essential to continuous improvement of sales training; systems and processes.