Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be joining a growing sales team to help our VC-backed technology startup obtain new clients for our SaaS accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and sales commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP -Finance, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant, etc.
Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the problems our clients face and the way FloQast helps solve themUtilize all available means to create robust and effective prospecting lists (including internet sources, social media, referrals, and inbound leads)Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for:
- Conversations with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media)
- Scheduling and conducting introductory qualifying calls
- Converting qualified prospects to scheduled demos for Account ExecutivesDocument activities in sales force automation systemsEffectively communicate with other stake holders including supported Account Executives, marketing team and sales management
Desired Qualities and Skills:
Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new conceptsEager to be coachedCommitment to self-improvement and success Team player with a collaborative orientationAbility to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environmentTenacious and committed to exceeding targetsExcellent verbal and written communications skillsCompetitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitudeCold calling and/or Salesforece.com experience a plus but not required CPA eligible or Audit experience is a huge bonus but not required
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation (base plus commission), stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We have a proven sales process and methodology and provide outstanding training, support and sales tools
- We have recently made significant investments to implement a world-class set of sales and marketing productivity tools (SFDC, Outreach, Gong.io, Pardot)
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth