The Account Executive (AE) will be joining a growing sales team to help our VC-backed technology startup obtain new clients for our SaaS Close Management Accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and individual commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP -Finance, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant, etc.
FloQast uses a 2-tier sales process which is conducted predominantly via phone, email and web conferencing. Marketing and a Business Development Team (BDR) generate leads, which are passed to the AE team to diagnose needs, conduct product demos, negotiate pricing and close new business.
Understand the competitive landscape, product value and customer needs so you can effectively position FloQastBuild relationships with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media)Maintain a robust new business pipeline through regular prospect follow-up and nurturingClose new business dealsPerform product demos and follow up callsConduct pricing negotiationsManage contract signature processMeet or exceed revenue quotaCoordinate post-sale launch call between customer and FloQast implementation teamDocument activities in sales force automation systems
Desired Qualities and Skills:
Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience, with track record of exceeding quotaComfortable in a high-velocity sales environmentCompetitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude Team player with a collaborative orientationOrganized and detail-orientedExcellent verbal and written communications skillsProficient with sales tools – e.g. Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoom, join.me, etc.
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation (base plus commission), stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We have a proven sales process and methodology and provide outstanding training, support and sales tools
- We have recently made significant investments to implement a world-class set of sales and marketing productivity tools (SFDC, Outreach, Gong.io, Pardot)
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth