Dr. Sean Stein Smith Talks Blockchain, AI, and RPA
Dr. Sean Stein Smith, DBA, CPA, joined me for the latest episode of the Cloud Accounting Podcast to discuss a handful of the top accounting + technology stories from the past few weeks, including news about PwC, and blockchain, KPMG’s partnership with Watson, EY’s use of RPA to automate internally and for clients, the evolution of the “one firm client” practice, and why AI is the future of accounting.
Articles discussed in this episode:
- PwC and Northern Trust launch blockchain audit
- KPMG offers IBM Watson-enabled accounting tools
- No Coffee Breaks Needed: Companies Add Software Robots to Workforce
- The Evolution of the One Firm Client Practice
- Why Artificial Intelligence is the Future of Accounting
This article originally appeared on the Cloud Accounting Podcast website.