No “I” In Team: FloQast Introduces New Admin Features
Feb 15, 2019 | By John Siegel
FloQast’s ability to improve collaboration amongst accounting and finance teams is the core of our identity as a company.
Working closely with the Customer Success team to identify platform fixes and new features, the FloQast Product team is constantly working to ensure all users can get the most out of the app and close the books faster and more accurately.
Today, the Product team is proud to announce an update to the way admins can access and manage their users on FloQast. Here’s what you need to know:
To provide flexibility for growing account teams, we wanted to provide an easier way for admins to review, access, and manage the work their employees are doing.
- We added a team member search function allows admins to simply search for users by their name (first and/or last) or work email.
- Secondly, for larger teams, we added pagination to prevent cognitive overload. Now, each page is limited to 10 users.
- Finally, the Product team added column header changes “Entity Access” and “FloQast Access.” This update makes it clearer for admins to determine what action items need to be addressed.
- “Entity Access” lets admins see which entities a user has access to.
- “FloQast Access” helps admins change access to FloQast, whether that be deactivating a user, resetting a password, or changing the user’s role to “auditor.”
There is an in-app Pendo notification on the Settings page to notify all users.